The Gold Standard in Chromatography Data System Software
The Vanquish system is controlled by Chromeleon CDS. The operational simplicity is in full support of the easier interaction the system offers. The instrument control features, eWorkflow method setup, and instant data (re)processing will make you more productive.
- Set up and control your system with ease from the ePanels and SmartX tools
- Monitor data acquisition live in the ePanel or sequence overview
- Protect your work from data loss during a network failure through secure Xvault
- Reduce the training effort for your lab staff with the intuitive workflows
- Use integrated mass spectrometry support for single pointcontrol of Vanquish LC-MS setups
Today's world is connected, so why not extend this to your UHPLC system? As an add-on to the Vanquish system we provide a handheld tablet with a Chromeleon CDS App. This App will let you see the instrument status, check runs, make changes if required, all from the tablet directly.The Chromeleon CDS App will be available on all major mobile platforms.Chromeleon CDS
Delivering Powerful Separations
Founded on state-of-the-art Core Enhanced Technology™ and utilizing vast experience in phase bonding and packing, Thermo Scientific™ Accucore™ Vanquish™ C18 UHPLC columns provide a unique chromatography solution to enhance laboratory workflow and productivity. The Accucore Vanquish UHPLC column features 1.5 µm solid core particles, which provide ultra-short diffusion path lengths resulting in the most efficient separations.
- Get better separations for the most complex mixtures with the high efficiency of Accucore Vanquish UHPLC columns
- Achieve more separations while maintaining the efficiency at high flow rates
Connections with ease of use
Viper fingertight capillaries revolutionize the way connection are made with UHPLC. Viper fittings pave the way for easy setup from the simplest to the most advanced column configurations, while providing virtually dead-volume-free chromatography to get the performance you require.
- Enjoy optimized fluidics with minimized dispersion for dramatically improved LC performance
- Trust in fingertight connection, even at maximum system pressure and temperature
Integrate Your Instrument
MS detection becomes more affordable, accessible, even mandatory in many fields of research. Only detecting a peak is no longer sufficient; you have to know what that particular peak is.
The Vanquish system meets mass spectrometry — combine our pioneering UHPLC system with our best-in-class mass spectrometers to provide that extra level of confidence.
The Thermo Scientific™ TSQ Endura™ and TSQ Quantiva™ Triple Quadrupole mass spectrometers are the perfect match for every quantifying workflow depending on SRMs. Or enjoy our unique Thermo Scientific™ Orbitrap™ technology in our Orbitrap hybrids, the versatile Thermo Scientific™ Exactive™ benchtop Orbitrap family, or the revolutionary Thermo Scientific™ Orbitrap Fusion™ Tribrid™ mass spectrometer to take full advantage from all the benefits of High Resolution, Accurate Mass detection.TSQ Endura TSQ Quantiva Orbitrap Fusion
Request a Vanquish™ System Demo
Want to see the system in person? Register for a demo to see how the Vanquish UHPLC system can help solve your toughest chromatographic challenges!